New Release! Our newest title in the Growing Up in God’s Word series is now available. The book of Judges is filled with violence, idolatry, and immorality but also with the mercy, love, and hope that God offers His people. Click here to view a sample lesson.
Pryor Convictions Media is pleased to offer you great products and services in the following areas:
Helping parents to teach the Bible to their kids and foster a love of God’s Word. Scroll down to read about all of the great features of this curriculum as well as enthusiastic reviews by home-schooling bloggers! Sample lessons of each available book may be viewed at our Product Catalog page.
- We offer books for women, teens, and children such as devotional books, cookbooks, and readers for kids.
- Blog posts on topics ranging from homeschooling and tips for memorizing scripture to getting rid of ducks in the attic! Receive help, humor, and encouragement with these posts.
- How-To’s: Step-by-step instructions with photos on great Bible crafts, recipes, and family activities. Check it out!
- Kids’ Corner – Free online Bible lessons for kids featuring additional activities such as Greek & Hebrew vocabulary words, memory work, application activities and more.
- Women’s Corner – Monthly articles of devotional thoughts for women as well as Bible quizzes and recipes.
- Audio CD’s of Bible stories for children. (You can listen to a sample at our Product Catalog page.)
- Learn Something New – Bible research questions designed to make you search the scriptures and possibly learn something you never knew before! Challenge yourself and your family!
“Growing Up in God’s Word”
Bible Curriculum Series for Kids
Biblically sound curriculum that teaches the Bible by using the Bible and incorporating review and enrichment activities. Features of this curriculum include:
- Multi-age: Written for families with children of all ages
- Research: Dig deeper into the word of God and learn to study the Bible
- Memory Work: Scriptures and lists to memorize with each lesson
- Map Work: A visual aid for the locations you read about in the Bible
- Puzzles, Games & Crafts: Multi-sensory activities to aid in review
- Written for elementary through middle school-aged children
- Adaptable for Bible class, VBS, and co-ops
To view sample lessons from each book in the series, visit our Product Catalog page.
“…from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.” (II Timothy 3:15, NKJV)
What others are saying about “Growing Up in God’s Word”…
“FANTASTIC stuff!! I loved how the chapter was sectioned into small chunks and explained a little at a time. Super lesson plans and explanations too!” ~Lisa S.
“I just purchased Acts Pt. 1 and it is helping me tremendously in preparing to teach Acts to our 5th graders. Thank you for your great work!” ~Kim D.
Check out reviews of “Growing Up in God’s Word” Bible curriculum from these wonderful bloggers…
- Our Neck of the Woods – http://www.missysneckofthewoods.blogspot.com/2014/07/exodus-bible-study-by-pryor-convictions.html
- Teach Them Diligently – http://www.artbyamandahilburn.com/growing-up-in-gods-word-a-review/
- Great Peace Academy – http://www.greatpeaceacademy.com/2014/03/growing-up-in-gods-word-bible-study.html
- Look At What You Are Seeing – http://www.lookatwhatyouareseeing.com/2014/03/growing-up-in-gods-word-bible.html
- Sam’s Noggin – http://samsnoggin.com/2014/03/bible-curriculum-for-your-homeschool.html
- Life in the Cleft – http://lifeinthecleft.com/2014/03/31/studying-gods-word-at-home-growing-up-in-gods-word/
- Totally Temberton – http://totallytemberton.net/review-growing-gods-word-genesis-pryor-convictions-media/
- The Planted Trees – http://www.theplantedtrees.com/2014/04/the-new-kid-in-town-growing-up-in-gods.html
- Maid Servants of Christ – http://www.maidservantsofchrist.com/detail.asp?DetailID=357&Return=search.asp?Search=bible%20curriculum
We are working on new projects all the time! Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for further information and release dates as well as encouraging articles, fun activities, and how-to’s, or Like us on our Facebook page.