Lesson 4 – Choosing Good Companions
- Why would an angry person not be a good companion? Being friends with an angry person might influence you to start acting as they do. James 1:19 teaches us that we are not to be quick-tempered.
- What might happen to those who choose fools as their companions? A foolish person might influence us to be foolish too. If that happens, we will make very bad decisions that are not pleasing to God.
- What verse in the New Testament warns us that evil companions corrupt good morals? I Corinthians 15:33
- What will a true friend always do? Love you at all times
- If we want to have good friends, what does Proverbs 18:24 tell us to be? Friendly. We must be a good friend to others if we want them to be a good friend to us.