Lesson 7 – Family Relationships
1. What is the most important responsibility a parent has toward his child? The most important responsibility a parent has toward his child is to teach him or her the Word of God.
2. What three things will a parent’s good teaching do for a child who is willing to listen and learn? 1- Lead him, 2) Keep him as he sleeps, 3) Speak with him when he is awake.
3. What three siblings do we read about in John 11? Mary, Martha, and Lazarus
4. How did Joseph respond to his brothers twenty years after they mistreated him and sold him into slavery? He spoke with compassion to them, forgave them, and promised to take care of them.
5. Which passage of scripture in the New Testament teaches us all about how to love others? I Corinthians 13:4-8a