Start off the new year by winning a free Bible curriculum of your choice (a $14.95 value) and have some fun at the same time!
This contest is a scavenger hunt! Read the questions in the list below, find the answers scattered throughout the Pryor Convictions Media website, then submit your answers, numbered 1-7, through our Contact Page. Hint: Check out each category of our website such as “Learn Something New”, “Blog Posts”, etc. The first person to submit the correct answers to all of the questions will be the winner! Happy Hunting! (Winner will be announced January 30th.)
Scavenger Hunt Questions:
- Which of our Bible curriculum books contains a lesson about a talking donkey?
- Who was a terrible grandmother in the Bible?
- Which of our products contains a story about Micaiah the bold prophet?
- In which category of our website can you find a high priest breastplate Bible craft?
- What is the 5th tip in the “Tips for Bible study” post?
- What is the tree symbol for in the “Growing Up in God’s Word” Bible curriculum?
- How many years have the Pryor family been homeschooling?